Ferro South Africa Acquires Arkema Resins
After a number of intensive weeks at the Competition Tribunal hearing we are very excited to announce that the acquisition of Arkema by Ferro Industrial Products, subject to certain confidential conditions, was approved on the 4th August 2014!
The MM's Report:
The ins the outs and the all you need to know's about fiberglass...
Read more about Resins here.
Unsaturated Polyester Resin
Read more about Unsaturated Polyester Resins here.
Read more about Fiber Glass here.
Read more about Pool Coating here.
We recently implemented the ISO14001:2004 Environmental Management System, also certified by i-Cert (Pty) Ltd.
- Acrylic Back-up Resins
- Body filler Resins
- Button Resins
- Clear Casting Resins
- Corrosion and High Performance Resins
- Filament winding
- Fire Retardant
- Flat Panel Resins
- Flexible Blending Resins
- Hand Lay-up
- Hi Performance Hybrid Resins
- Hot Press
- Laminates - Infusion, Cold Press & Lite RTM
- Marble Casting Resins
- Marine Grade Laminating Resins
- Pigment Carrier Resins
- Polymer Concrete Casting Resins
- Roof Sheeting Resin
- Solid Surface Casting Resins
- Spray Up Resins
- Surfboard and Reduced-Yellowing Resin
- Tooling Resins
- Unwaxed Laminating
- Barrier Coats
- Bonding Pastes
- Flat Panel Gelcoats
- General Outdoor Flow Coats
- High Performance Marine and Sanitary Gelcoats
- High Performance Marine Pool Coats
- Plug, Core and Moulding Pastes
- Special Gelcoats
- Spray Gelcoats
- Standard Brush Gelcoats
- Tooling Gelcoats
- Cleaning Agents
- Core Materials
- Mould Materials
- Polishing Compounds
- Release Agents
- Small Tools and Equipment
- Surface Veils
- Units and Spares
Take a look...
Light Industrial Process Equipment made with NCS Resins
This is a cost effective two-component urethane hybrid system that is moisture cured!
Built to last
Use only the best of the best products to ensure you stay afloat long term
NCS Resins visit Reichhold - Mitcham, UK and Sandefjord, Norway
Composite Solution for container quay